Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 American Heart Association Heart Walk

Hi everyone.

Below is a link for my page on the American Heart Association 2010 Heart Walk Fund-raising website. I am starting a walking program at my company which concludes at this 3 mile walk the first weekend in May. If anyone cares to donate to the AHA, please take a look at this website and consider making a donation through my site, you can pay by credit cards and no donation is too small.

I am trying to collect as much as possible myself, so that the employees can participate in the event without the burden of fund-raising.

I assume that as future health professionals everyone would be more then willing to donate to a great cause like the American Heart Association. JK…

Follow This Link

I do recommend all current and future health professionals check out the AHA website, startwalkingnow.org. It is an interactive site that is completely free which allows people to log their exercise and nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment